One method to heal blocked nose orchest infection,sinus infection is to do steam inhalation therapy.To make it more powerful put neem leaves and raw turmeric to this water and inhale the steam definetly it will bring changes,as neem and turmeric as all know has got antibacterial power which can heal all types of infections.
Thursday, November 23, 2017
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Mimosa pudica also commonly called as touch me not plant | sensitive plant in English is called Thotta Chinnugi in Tamil and Lajalu in Hindi. The plant is covered in thorns with beautiful pink flowers and small green leaves that closes or droops when touched. It is a plant that is found commonly in many countries and here in our farm it grows in abundance. It is considered a weed and can be commonly found in wastelands.
We can see the preparation of oil which is made from touch me not plant.carefully''(the plant has got thorns) take the leaves of touchme not plant. Get it cleaned and wipe out the water content if any.Make a paste out of the leaves.Take some coconut oil.the ratio of coconut oil and the touch me not leaves paste should be 1:4 .Mix the paste into the coconut oil .Take an iron vessel. put it in the flame for 1 min.let the moisture content in the vessel escape.Pour the oil which is mixed with touch me not leaves paste.allow the oil to boil and turn off the flame after boiling and you can feel a nice smell coming out of that oil.Allow to cool and you can keep the oil in an air tight bottle .you can apply the oil in the affected areas.you can watch the change within 2-3 months is you use the oil regularly.
Monday, June 05, 2017
All psoriasis patients please check your vit D3 level.I'm sure you will have very low D3 levels.Please boost your D3 level by taking D3 supplements.You can see the magial power of the sunshine vitamin.It helps with the absorption and distribution of calcium in the body.Actually you maynot get adequate D3 from any dietary sources.Only sunshine and supplements can help you.
Saturday, May 27, 2017
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- black channa or Rajma 1 cup
- 2 tsp oil
- ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- big onion 1 number finely cut
- tomato 1 number finely cut
- salad cucumber 1/2 finely cut
- red chilly powder as required
- chaat masala as required
- salt as required
- 1/2 lemon juice or tamarind extract equal quantity
- wash and soak black channa or rajma overnight
- As pressure cooker starts steaming turn the heat down to low medium and cook for about 15 minutes. Close the heat and wait until steam has stopped before opening the pressure cooker. Chana should be soft and tender.
- Drain the water and save it for later use, this water is high in protein and can be used for making the soup or dals.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add the chana, stir for few seconds.and switch off the gas
- Add other ingredients and mix well .